“Day to Make a Difference” – Support My Sister’s Place
Wellesley-in-Westchester is sponsoring an Essentials Drive to benefit clients of My Sister’s Place, a local non-profit which serves victims of domestic violence. Since 1976, My Sisters’ Place (MSP) has worked to end violence in intimate relationships and to combat the effects of domestic violence and human trafficking on women, men, and children throughout Westchester County.
As part of Wellesley’s annual Day to Make a Difference volunteer event we will be collecting “essential supplies” to help get these families off to a new start including full sized women’s, men’s and children’s toiletries, diapers and wipes, and children’s underwear and socks.
On Saturday October 15th, we will meet at Liz Marrinan’s home to package the donations.
How to help?
1. Donate Full Sized Essentials including: shampoo, conditioner, soap, deodorant, toothpaste and toothbrushes for adults and children, diapers of all sizes, wipes, instant hand sanitizing lotions, and children’s underwear and socks.
If you cannot volunteer on the 15th, please consider dropping off donations before then at the following locations:
- White Plains - Home of Liz Marrinan - Address: 25 Rockledge Avenue, Apt 1104 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hartsdale - Home of Irene Groban - Address: 220 Dogwood Lane Email: email@example.com
- Larchmont - Home of Elizabeth Derby - Address: 105 N Chatsworth Avenue Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Armonk - Home of Suzanne Reiter Lipton - Address 24 Sniffen Rd Email: email@example.com
- Ossining - Home of Jane Cohen - Address: 16 Rockledge Avenue, Apt 5P-2
2. Volunteer on Saturday October 15th at Liz Marrinan’s home to package the donations.
Please contact Liz Marrinan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914-450-9778 (cell) to arrange to drop off your donation, request further details, and to confirm your participation on October 15th.
THANKS FOR MAKING A DIFFERENCE!